Adress: H4 Hotel Berlin-Alexanderplatz
Next Railway Station (S-Bahn): “Alexanderplatz”
Distance: 500 meters
Arrival by train
- From Berlin Hauptbahnhof – 5 minutes, or Zoologischer Garten – 10 minutes: All S-Bahn (suburban train) lines headed east (S5 Strausberg Nord / S7 Ahrensfelde, Wartenberg / S9 Berlin-Schönefeld) to Alexanderplatz station.
- From Ostbahnhof – 5 minutes: All S-Bahn (suburban train) lines headed west (S5 Westkreuz / S7 Potsdam Hbf/ Spandau / S9 Spandau) to Alexanderplatz station.
Arrival by car
- Autobahn: Heading towards “Zentrum/Mitte”, take the exit “Kaiserdamm” and continue straight
- towards “Kaiserdamm, Bismarckstrasse”. At the roundabout on “Ernst-Reuter-Platz”, take the second exit towards “Strasse des 17. Juni”, drive past the “Victory Column” (roundabout) and take the second exit
- towards the “Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate)”. At the end, right in front of the “Brandenburger Tor” make a right turn and take the first left turn onto “Behrenstraße”. Continue straight and take the next left turn
- onto “Glinkastraße” and an immediate right turn onto “Unter den Linden”. From here proceed straight on “Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse”, on the right you will then see the RAMADA Berlin- Alexanderplatz (near the television tower).
Arrival by air
- From Schönefeld Airport: with the Airport-Express (RE7, RB14) to Alexanderplatz in 20 minutes, with the S-Bahn (suburban train) # S9 headed towards Westkreuz to Alexanderplatz station in 35 minutes
- From Tegel Airport: with the “TXL” bus to Alexanderplatz in 40 minutes.